We are currently looking for ESL TEACHERS (OFFICE-BASED)
- Graduate from College/University
Female or Male
Excellent communication skills both oral and written English
Punctual, approachable, patient and with pleasing personality
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Experience in ESL teaching is an advantage
- Job Responsibilities:
- Teach English to Japanese students online
Attend trainings and meetings
Keep records of lessons
We provide a competitive salary and benefits to applicants that qualify.
- How to Apply:
- Send your curriculum vitae and application letter to:
The General Manager
RIPPLE KIDS EDUCATIONAL SERVICES, INC.
Room 901-902, 9th Floor, Keppel Center, Samar Loop,
Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Philippines 6000
You can also apply from here:
*Please attach your curriculum vitae
Q & A
- 1.) How much is the starting salary? Do you have incentives and benefits?
- Our teachers are entitled to receive a basic pay with the mandatory government benefits.
We also give incentives for well-performing employees.
We also offer HMO benefits (100% covered by the company) for full time positions.
- 2.) Is it an open employment contract?
- Our employees will undergo the following process:
2. Probationary Employees
3. Regular Employees
- 3.) What are the schedule of classes? Are you open from Monday to Sunday?
- We are operational from Monday to Sunday.
Our schedule are as follows:
a. Monday -Friday 6am to 10 pm
b. Saturday- 6 am to 6 pm
c. Sunday-6 am to 5 pm
- 4.) Is the schedule per shift?
- No, we don’t follow the shifting schedule. Instead, we follow a fixed schedule.
- 5.) What type of students do you have?
- Our students are Japanese specifically focusing on kids as early as 2 years old.